– Hand cast concrete bowls that have the look and feel of natural carved stone
– Glass fiber reinforced concrete bowl is heat resistant, durable and maintenance free
– Premium finish is applied to create a detailed work of art
– Available in five unique finishes (Custom colors available)
– Fully assembled stainless steel burner will create an impressive flame
* Includes decorative lava rock, for a natural look, or for added color, decorative fire glass is available.
* All bowls are built with a 2″ hole at the center for the gas line as well as for drainage.
* Our fire bowls can be used with natural gas or propane.
* FIREWOOD is never to be used and will void the warranty
* During the winter, for snowy areas, make sure the bowl is not sitting in water, is drained well, and covered
* Be aware of some burners on the market which have a certified part listed but not the complete burner system
* A key valve is required for manually lighting the fire along with adjusting the flame height. (Not Included)
* Always use only fire rated material inside the bowls such as fire balls, lava rocks or fire glass.
* If propane is your gas source, consider using lava rock or fire stones. Fire glass is not approved for propane
* Consult with building officials, local codes and certified professionals before INSTALLING your fire bowl
ALWAYS, WHEN USING A FIRE BOWL NEVER LEAVE THE FIRE BOWL UNATTENDED